Flow Snowboard Package Includes:
- Flow Jewel Snowboard
- Millenium 3 Solstice 4 Snowboard Bindings
- Flow Hyku Boa Snowboard Boots
This is a quality snowboard package at a bargain price.
The downside, however, is that there are limited sizes still available. Hopefully you can get a size that fits you. =)
Flow snowboards are known for their superior durable construction. In addition, the Jewel board includes special features for people wanting to advance their skills to the next level.
- It contains Bi-Axial Fiberglass, which makes it more responsive and easier to turn.
- Its I-Rock profile provides additional stability in many different conditions. This makes it easier to learn new moves and jumps in the park.
- The Jewel has a Tru-Twin design, which is great for people who like to ride switch. The nose and tail have an identical design, therefore making it easier to ride fakie.
Here’s a Review of the Flow Jewel Snowboard:
The package also includes Millenium 3 Solstice 4 Bindings. These are your basic bindings that are found in several snowboard packages. No bells and whistles, but they are solid, comfortable and have good flex.
The Flow Hyku is an entry-level snowboard boot designed for comfort and support.It comes with a molded insole and cushioned liner that make this boot extra-comfortable.
It also features the Boa closure, which I am especially fond of. You don’t usually find this high level boot in low-priced packages such as this one.
More about the Flow Hyku Boa Snowboard Boot:
- Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ride: freestyle
- Design: rocker with camber
- Model Year: 2015
- Product ID: 424288
- More information